Beat Assured Quality Mark
Beat Assured was an innovative quality standard offered by Beat for eating disorder services. We aren’t currently able to offer the assessment to new services or renew the quality standard for previously accredited services. This page gives details of the standard and also hosts the assessment reports for accredited services.
Beat Assured looked at the whole treatment experience provided by a service, from the initial referral through to treatment, discharge and the support provided afterwards to maintain recovery. The standards were applicable to all services treating people with eating disorders, from community mental health services to specialist units. They were equally applicable to public, private and voluntary sector organisations.
Assessment reports for accredited services can be downloaded below (most recently assessed first):
- Central Norfolk Child and Adolescent Eating Disorders Service
- Tees, Esk and Wear Valley (TEWV) NHS Foundation Trust Northern Centre for Eating Disorders: Birch Ward Adult Specialist Eating Disorder Inpatient Centre
- Care UK's Rhodes Farm
- Kent and Medway Eating Disorders Service
- Hertfordshire Community Eating Disorders Service
- Freed Beeches Re-assessment