Beat Assured Quality Mark
The Beat Assured Scheme is not currently running. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to demonstrate your commitment to providing a quality service, highlight good practice and share experience? Consider Beat Assured, an innovative quality standard designed specifically for eating disorder services.
Developed by Beat alongside healthcare professionals, recovered service users and specialist in quality standards Beat Assured provides a robust framework for assessing services which places importance on the experience of service users and their loved ones.
Beat Assured looks at the whole treatment experience provided by your service, from the initial referral through to treatment, discharge and the support you provide afterwards to maintain recovery. The standards are applicable to all services that treat people with eating disorders, from community mental health services to specialist units. They are equally applicable to public private and voluntary sector organisations.
How will I be assessed?
Assessment is a two stage process.
1. Evidence portfolio: you compile documentary evidence to show how you comply with the standards and submit it to Beat.
2. Assessment visit: our trained volunteers and supporting staff will spend a day at your service, talking to staff, patients and their families.
Once these stages are complete, we will write a report including details on accreditation. The report will include highlights of best practice, recommendations for improvement and any points for discussion.
Benefits of being Beat Assured
Your Beat Assured quality mark offers a range of benefits to your organisation:
- use of the Beat Assured logo, a mark trusted by service users and professionals
- ongoing support from Beat to improve user experience and participation
- participation events to promote success and user involvement
- development of participation with NHS World Class Commissioning standards
- clear demonstration of your commitment to providing a quality service
Beat Assured accreditation costs from £3,000 +VAT
How can I find out more
To find out more about the Beat Assured Quality mark email email@example.com or call 01603 753320.