Become a Professional Network Member
Do you want to connect with peers working in the eating disorder field? Join our professional network membership scheme to receive exclusive information from Beat and discounts on our professional services.
As a professional network member you can expect:
- invitations to supporter events
- free copy of the Beat Guide to Understanding Eating Disorders
- access to other leaflets and literature produced by Beat
- quarterly membership e-newsletters
- receive a free copy of our supporter’s magazine Upbeat in the post
- the opportunity to make your voice heard and take part in surveys and campaigns
As a professional network member you receive discounts on services Beat provides to professionals
- a reduced subscription rate to HelpFinder, our online directory of support services
- a 50% discount on the cost to upgrade to a premium listing on HelpFinder
- over 45% discount on a subscription to the European Eating Disorders Review (usually priced at £193 per year direct from the publisher)
- reduced fees at Upcoming Events
Network with fellow members
As a professional network member you will be given the opportunity to network at our conference events and also have the opportunity to circulate research or query emails, or for a small fee details of jobs and conference details.
How do I sign up to professional network membership?
Cost of professional membership is £65 + VAT per year. Signing up is simple, to become a professional network member fill in our online form below or for any further queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 753303.
Sign up now!