Become a Member
Become a MyBeat member today and help us beat eating disorders.
Becoming a member of MyBeat offers you the opportunity to be more involved in our work, to join a network of support and information and to access the latest news and advances in research.
Join our honorary member TV Presenter Zoe Hardman during our 25th year and receive:
- Regular e-newsletters, including opportunities to take part in research, join campaigns and make your voice heard
- Copy of our supporters’ magazine Upbeat in the post
- Invitations to supporter events
- Opportunities to take part in fundraising
- Invitations to take part in surveys, questionnaires and to share your own experiences
- Voting member opportunity for anyone over 18
I’m delighted to be a member of My Beat. Beat is a charity really close to my heart and, because of my own experience, I am passionate about helping people with eating disorders and doing everything I can to raise awareness of these serious mental illnesses. Becoming a member of My Beat keeps me up to date and involved in their vital work and enables me to be a part of their vision that eating disorders can and will be beaten.
Zoe Hardman, TV personality and honorary MyBeat member.
Annual membership is just £25 for waged individuals and £5 for unwaged individuals (unemployed, receiving benefits, retired or a full time student).
How do I become a member?
For more information and to become a member fill in the My Beat Membership Leaflet and return to Beat, Wensum House, 103 Prince of Wales Road, Norwich, NR1 1DW. Or you can set up an annual direct debit online. Once your payment has been received you will be sent your MyBeat membership pack.
If you would like to speak to our team about your MyBeat membership please email email@example.com or call 01603 753336.