Professional Network Membership
Why should I become a member?
Keep Updated with Research, Information and Opportunities
- Members only area of the website containing exclusive Beat info, research and opportunities.
- Invitations to supporter events.
- Access to leaflets and literature.
- Quarterly membership e-newsletters including job advertisements, research and training opportunities as well as a monthly update of what’s going on at Beat.
- Free subscription to Upbeat - our supporters magazine.
- Make your voice heard and take part in surveys and campaigns.
Discounts on Beat Professional Services
- A reduced subscription rate to HelpFinder - our online database of support services.
- Over 45% discount (normal price £187) on a subscription to the European Eating Disorders Review (EEDR).
- Reduced fees at Beat conferences and training events.
Opportunities to Communicate to Other Professional Network Members
- Online discussion board.
- Opportunity to circulate free research or query emails to other Professional Network Members, or for a small charge, circulate jobs or conference details.
- Chance to feature on the membership area of the website and e-newsletters.
In addition to all these benefits, as a member of Beat you will have the opportunity to have your say about our organisation by becoming a voting member.
How do I sign up?
To sign up for Professional Network Membership, European Eating Disorders Review or register on HelpFinder, please download and complete this booking form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can sign up online through the helpfinder here.
For more information please contact Business Development on 01603 753304 or email email@example.com.