Beat helped me because you were always there and you always got 'it' no matter what it was. I never felt uncomfortable when speaking to any of you or patronised, it gave me confidence even from an 'outsider!' An eating disorder is a hard situation to understand, even for your closest loved ones- I was convinced it had ruined my life!
Where do I begin?
Without our fundraisers organising bake sales, quiz nights, balls, tea parties (among many other activities!), we could never provide support and care to people who desperately need our services. Our incredible supporters have helped hundreds of sufferers and carers find the support and resources they need every month!
Fundraising for Beat spreads the word about eating disorders, boosts your confidence and is most importantly fun!
- Give something up - can you go a day without your phone or social media?
- Clothes swap - get everyone at work or school to bring in unwanted clothes and pay to swap
- Head shave/leg wax
- Quiz night
- Bake sale
- Onesie day
- Birthday donations
- Sponsored silence
- Lots of other ideas are available in our fundraising pack!
- Fundraise at school: Organise a non-uniform day or sports day to raise awareness of eating disorders and funds for Beat.
- Fundraise at work: Get your boss to wear a onesie or take on an obstacle course! A great way to bond with colleagues and spread the word about eating disorders. You could even donate a day's wages.
- Please read our Fundraising Guidelines before deciding to take part in any fundraising activity for Beat.
Call us on 01603 753335 or email email@example.com.
Beat is a member of the Fundraising Standards Board, the regulator of charity fundraising in the UK. This means working to high standards and being accountable, giving our supporters confidence when they make a donation.