How your money can help
What ever you can afford to give, your donation will help to ensure that the support and information which people need to help them recover is always available.
- £2 enables Beat to provide online support to a young person struggling with an eating disorder
- £5 enables Beat to answer a question on the helpline message boards
- £10 enables Beat to give a sufferer the opportunity to talk to a support worker
- £25 enables Beat to run our helpline for half an hour and change the lives of people affected by an eating disorder
- £50 enables 10 parents and carers to support one another in one of our Beat Carers' Forums
- £100 enables Beat to train a Young Ambassador to talk about and raise awareness of eating disorders in the national media
Donate securely, simply and quickly with your credit or debit card
Don't forget that you can increase the value of your donation by 25% at no extra cost to yourself by ticking the gift aid box. For every £1 which you donate Beat will receive £1.25 and will be able to help even more people.
Text to donate
Simply text the code UAUA05 followed by your donation amount from £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070 – for example to donate £10 text UAUA05 £10
Set up a direct debit
By supporting us with a direct debit you will provide us with a regular source of income to help fund our core services - click here to set this up safely and securely online today.
Alternatively, click the below button to set up a regular monthly donation with Virgin Money Giving
If you prefer you can download and complete a Direct Debit Form and return to us at the address above.
Donate by phone
Please call the Fundraising team on 01603 753308 to donate using your credit or debit card.
Donate by post
Please make your cheque payable to Beat and send to:
103 Prince of Wales Road
And don't forget to gift aid your donation and increase it by 25% at no extra cost to yourself!
Please complete and return a Gift Aid form with your donation