How your donations help at Beat
- £5 helps to send an eating disorders information pack to a sufferer or carer
- £10 helps a Beat Helpline suport worker reply to an email
- £35 helps to run the Beat Helpline for half an hour
- £50 helps to run an online support sessions for carers
- £100 helps to fund a trained Beat Helpline support worker for a day
- £300 helps Beat to train a Young Ambassador to talk to the media and raise awareness
- of eating disorders
- £600 helps Beat to run the Helpline for a day
- £700 helps Beat to print 1,000 information leaflets for carers
- £3,000 helps Beat to train 10 Young Ambassadors to reduce the stigma of mental health
- and campaign for better healthcare services
- £4,000 helps Beat to set up two support groups to provide support and advice to both
- sufferers and their families
- £12,000 helps Beat to run the helpline for a month
Donate securely, simply and quickly with your credit or debit card
Don't forget that you can increase the value of your donation by 25% at no extra cost to yourself by ticking the gift aid box. For every £1 which you donate Beat will receive £1.25 and will be able to help even more people.
Text to donate
Simply text the code UAUA05 followed by your donation amount from £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070 – for example to donate £10 text UAUA05 £10
Set up a direct debit
By supporting us with a direct debit you will provide us with a regular source of income to help fund our core services click here to set this up safely and securely online today.
Alternatively, click the below button to set up a regular monthly donation with Virgin Money Giving
If you prefer you can download and complete a Direct Debit Form and return to us at the address above.
Donate by phone
Please call the Fundraising team on 01603 753308 to donate using your credit or debit card.
Donate by post
Please make your cheque payable to Beat and send to:
Beat, Wensum House, 103 Prince of Wales Road, Norwich, NR1 1DW
And don't forget to gift aid your donation if you are a UK Tax Payer you can increase it by 25% at no extra cost to yourself
Please complete and return a Gift Aid Form with your donation
Beat is a member of the Fundraising Standards Board, the regulator of charity fundraising in the UK. This means working to high standards and being accountable, giving our supporters confidence when they make a donation.